"This sample bundle is perfect for anyone who wants to experiment with our predigested organic fertilizers before committing to a whole bottle. I guarantee you'll love the results!" - Ryan at AgroThrive
Included in Bundle:
1 - 4oz Sample of Fruiting & Flowering
1 - 4oz Sample of General Purpose
- Suitable for organic production (OMRI, CDFA and WSDA listed)
- Fruiting & Flowering: Formulated for vegetables, fruits, and flower-bearing plants; derived from corn steep liquor, fermented fish by-products, and sulfate of potash
- General Purpose: Formulated for everything that grows; derived from corn steep liquor, fermented fish by-products
- Activates indigenous micro-flora in soil and helps nutrient release; 70% fast-release, 30% slow-release
- Faster growth, root stimulation, plant protection, higher yields, and more flavorful fruit and vegetables
- Convenient liquid concentrate. Just mix with water and apply
Starter Plants: Mix 2oz of fertilizer concentrate with 1 gallon of water and apply to soil every week.
Mature Plants: Mix 4oz of fertilizer concentrate with 1 gallon of water and apply to soil every 1-2 weeks.
Can Be Used For: Soil drench, foliar feeding, hydroponics, and other fertilizing systems.
After diluting, apply to soil before watering. Use all the diluted portion. Store unused concentrate capped.
AgroThrive has produced millions of gallons of organic bio-fertilizers for some of the largest USDA certified organic farms in the nation. We are now packaging our most popular National Organic Program compliant liquid bio-fertilizers (LFN & LFK), for Home and Garden use. Now any grower can use the same organic fertilizers large-scale commercial farmers have come to depend on for over a decade. AgroThrive's manufacturing and bottling facility in California's Salinas Valley is operated on solar energy, furthering the company's commitment to sustainability.
What's The Difference?
How AgroThrive is Made:
Why AgroThrive is So Important in Agriculture:
AgroThrive Grower Testimonial: