- Suitable for organic production (OMRI, CDFA, and WSDA listed)
- Formulated for vegetables, fruits, and flower-bearing plants; derived from corn steep liquor, fermented fish by-products, and sulfate of potash
- Activates indigenous micro-flora in soil and helps nutrient release; 70% fast-release, 30% slow-release
- Faster growth, root stimulation, plant protection, higher yields, and more flavorful fruit and vegetables
- Convenient liquid concentrate. Just mix with water and apply
Starter Plants: Mix 2oz of fertilizer concentrate with 1 gallon of water and apply to soil every week.
Mature Plants: Mix 4oz of fertilizer concentrate with 1 gallon of water and apply to soil every 1-2 weeks.
Can Be Used For: Soil drench, foliar feeding, hydroponics, and other fertilizing systems.
After diluting, apply to soil before watering. Use all the diluted portion. Store unused concentrate capped.
Pre-Digested Fertilizer Explained:
AgroThrive has produced millions of gallons of organic bio-fertilizers for some of the largest USDA certified organic farms in the nation. We are now packaging our most popular National Organic Program compliant liquid bio-fertilizers (LFN & LFK), for Home and Garden use. Now any grower can use the same organic fertilizers large-scale commercial farmers have come to depend on for over a decade. Fruit & Flower Organic Fertilizer is formulated for Vegetables, Fruits and Flowers to meet the needs of higher potassium demanding plants such as berries, tomatoes, peppers, roses, etc. The result: Faster growth, higher yields, and tastier fruits and veggies. AgroThrive's manufacturing and bottling facility in California's Salinas Valley is operated on solar energy, furthering the company's commitment to sustainability.