LIMIT ONE BUNDLE PER PURCHASE
"This sample bundle is perfect for anyone who wants to experiment with our predigested organic fertilizers before committing to a whole bottle. I guarantee you'll love the results!" - Ryan
JUST PAY SHIPPING & HANDLING - $4.95*
*$4.95 for anywhere in USA. International rates may vary.
*$4.95 applied at checkout.
*Shipping price will adjust if Free Sample Bundle is combined with other products at checkout
Included in Bundle:
1 - 4oz Sample of Fruiting & Flowering
1 - 4oz Sample of General Purpose
- Suitable for organic production (OMRI, CDFA and WSDA listed)
- Fruiting & Flowering: Formulated for vegetables, fruits, and flower-bearing plants; derived from fish inedibles, grain and sulfate of potash
- General Purpose: Formulated for everything that grows; derived from fish inedibles and grain
- Activates indigenous micro-flora in soil and helps nutrient release; 70% fast-release, 30% slow-release
- Faster growth, root stimulation, plant protection, higher yields, and more flavorful fruit and vegetables
- Convenient liquid concentrate. Just mix with water and apply
Mature Plant Application: Mix ½ cup of AgroThrive bio-fertilizer with 1 gallon of water to cover 35 sq ft of garden. Apply every 2-3 weeks.
Nursery & Foliar Application: Mix 3 TBSP of AgroThrive bio-fertilizer with 1 gallon of water to cover 150 sq ft. Apply weekly.
Can Be Used For: Soil drench, foliar feeding, hydroponics, and other fertilizing systems.
After diluting, apply to soil before watering. Use all the diluted portion. Store unused concentrate capped.
AgroThrive has produced over 13 million gallons of organic bio-fertilizers for the largest certified organic farms in California and beyond. We are now packaging our most popular (LFN & LFK), National Organic Program compliant, liquid bio-fertilizers for Home and Garden use. Now, you can use the same organic fertilizers large scale commercial growers have come to depend on. Fruiting and Flowering Organic Fertilizer is formulated for Vegetables, Fruits and Flowers to meet the needs of higher potassium demanding plants such as berries, tomatoes, peppers, roses, etc. The result: Faster growth, higher yields, and tastier fruits and veggies. AgroThrive manufacturing and bottling facility in Gonzales, California is solar powered, and our bottles are made of 25% post consumer resin.
Pre-Digested Fertilizer Explained:
How AgroThrive is Made:
Why AgroThrive is So Important in Agriculture:
AgroThrive Grower Testimonial: