- Suitable for organic production (OMRI, CDFA and WSDA listed)
- Organic liquid fertilizer formulated for everything that grows; derived from corn steep liquor and fermented fish by-products
- Activates indigenous micro-flora in soil and helps nutrient release; 70% fast-release, 30% slow-release
- Faster growth, root stimulation, plant protection, higher yields, and more flavorful fruits and vegetables
- Convenient liquid concentrate. Just mix with water and apply
Starter Plants: Mix 2oz of fertilizer concentrate with 1 gallon of water and apply to soil every week.
Mature Plants: Mix 4oz of fertilizer concentrate with 1 gallon of water and apply to soil every 1-2 weeks.
Can Be Used For: Soil drench, foliar feeding, hydroponics, and other fertilizing systems.
After diluting, apply to soil before watering. Use all the diluted portion. Store unused concentrate capped.