Careers at AgroThrive, Inc.
We’re headquartered in Gonzales, CA but our openings are throughout the United States. If you share the belief that the future of agriculture lies in reducing reliance on chemical and synthetic fertilizers while increasing organic inputs for improved tilth and soil health we have opportunities for you. Please email a cover letter and resume to Dragan Macura email@example.com.
Bulk Sales – Organic Fertilizers
Location: TBD Department: Sales Type: Full Time Reports To: CEO
Position – A full time career opportunity is available to conduct bulk sales and marketing of AgroThrive organic fertilizers and soil amendments to both conventional and certified organic growers and their suppliers in California and beyond.
Company – AgroThrive, Inc. is a manufacturer of liquid organic fertilizers and soil amendments, located in Gonzales, California. Our products are used by both certified organic and conventional growers of row crops, nursery stock, leafy greens, berries, grape vines, fruit and nut trees, and other agricultural commodities. Our proprietary manufacturing process produces highly digested, fast acting, pathogen-free, fertilizers and soil amendments that are delivered to customers under strict food safety rules. Growth in organic agriculture has been significant and our company is experiencing substantial growth. We are looking for a quick-starter to join our rapidly growing sales and marketing team.
Candidate – The ideal candidate has a college degree in Agriculture, Marketing, or related fields with minimum of 3 years of sales and marketing experience in organic fertilizers and soil amendments. The candidate will be well-organized, highly motivated, and a self-starter, with high integrity and individual drive and motivation to succeed. He/she is expected to travel as necessary. Experience in organic fertilizer sales is preferred, but not absolutely necessary. This position reports directly to the CEO.
Compensation – Base salary and commission are commensurate with the candidate’s experience and professional qualifications. Health insurance benefits, 401K, continuing education, and a performance based employee incentives plan are available after hire. Excellent opportunity for advancement and promotion.
Interested candidates please forward resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to 831-675-2875.
Quality Assurance (Q.A.) Technician
Location: Gonzales, CA Department: Production Type: Full Time Reports To: General Manager
Our Company: AgroThrive, Inc. located in Gonzales CA, is a manufacturer of liquid organic fertilizers and soil amendments for use by both certified organic and conventional growers of leafy greens, fruit and nut trees, grape vines, and other agricultural crops. Our proprietary process, Progressive Digestion Process (PDP) produces highly digested, fast acting, pathogen free, fertilizers and soil amendments that are delivered to our customers under strict food safety rules.
Job Requirements: Technology degree or diploma in Food, Dairy, or Fermentation Technologies, Greenhouse Operations, or related fields. Crop production, Applied Microbiology, or related experience a definite asset. Minimum of 2 years of related industry experience is required.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintain Q. A. program by performing analytical and qualitative product evaluations to ensure outgoing finished products meet company and state regulatory specifications.
- Facilitate internal and external audits and reviews by government and regulatory agencies.
- Generate reports and data analyses for the QA department records and senior management.
- Participate in continuous product improvement and process optimizations.
- Follow GMP and Food Safety protocols.
- Maintain QA database and filing systems.
- Monitor and evaluate incoming raw materials.
- Perform analytical tests related to viscosity, pH, solids content, etc. as needed.
- Initiate and conduct greenhouse and field trials.
- Communicate with management, customers, regulatory agencies, and others as necessary.
- Flexible, innovative, committed to excellence, results-oriented, high integrity, self-starter.
- Experience with developing Q.A. protocols & conducting field trials is preferred.
- Good Time Management and communication skills necessary.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral, needed.
- Full understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
Compensation: Salary commensurate with formal education and experience. Benefits package includes medical, sick leave, holiday pay, and a generous 401K.
Interested individual(s) please forward resume in confidence to email@example.com or fax to 831-675-2875.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination is the policy of AgroThrive, Inc. The Company assures equal employment opportunity with respect to recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, transfers, and promotions. All Company practices will be administered without regard to religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status under federal or state law.